2010年1月28日星期四

Shanghai 2020 olmpic LOGO





























































4 条评论:

  1. You have some nice ideas for this country. Out of all of your sketches i really like your ideas with the second and eighth one down. These two sketches give off the cultural feel asian inspired design. I love the idea of the 2nd sketch down with the gateway or door. It seems culturally significant and can relate to the starting of the Olympics. Not all of your drawings have the year, so it would be nice to see the placement of it. Also, i do not see any colors in your sketches. Are you planning on using any? or just the colors in the rings? That would be more helpful in viewing your designs.

    回复删除
  2. Some of the images are blurry so its a little hard to make out some, but it seems like your strongest logos might be the 5th and 10th designs. I like the movement of the lines. It seems very reminiscent of the games themselves, and at the same time draws from Shanghai imagery. I think that the placement of your text and olympic rings works better in the 10th design. Maybe you could experiment with the same treatment in the 5th.

    回复删除
  3. Some of the image are hard to distinguish, but for what I can see I really like the 5th image down, the 3 lines going through the 3 circles form an interesting shape. I also think the last one has a very interesting form to it with the 5 shapes coming down in a wavy form. I really think these 2 images have a lot of potential. Great job overrall.

    回复删除
  4. Nice designs. The ones I think that work the most are numbers 1,5, 8,9, and 10. 8 being my favorite along with 9. Very elegant design and clean lines. nice job

    回复删除