2010年2月22日星期一

comps






















16 条评论:

  1. I really like your idea of the city scape, looks like you changed your logo, it's really good. As for your layouts I think taking your logo and seperating them and changing the colors to the olympic color works really great. I think you did a wonderful job, but I am not sure if it's the white background or the shades of colors that you used that do not seem to "pop" you might want to try playing around with that.

    回复删除
  2. I have to agree with the comment above. I like your current logo and poster ideas. I feel like you might run into some trouble when it becomes a one color ad. I like the the horizontal poster than the vertical. There is more depth, for some reason.

    I also wanted to point out about your image resolution. It looks low quality, it might be because you turn your poster into a jpeg.

    Great job, Mary

    回复删除
  3. Much better logo! I think the two buildings is a nice design, but I'm not sure about the one ribbon ending in front of the building. The cityscape has a great sky.

    回复删除
  4. great landscape, play with the sky colors more

    回复删除
  5. I love your idea, I would like to see some of the shapes weaving in and out of the buildings on at least the bottom one. Great job though. I am interested to see how you deal with the 2 color ad.

    回复删除
  6. I like the angle of the building and variety of colors on the first ad..it will be interesting to see a series of ads where you use different buildings. I also like the last landscape ad that is full color, it just feels like the top ribbon is bleeding off the page too much and at a odd angle. I think you also might run into some difficulties with the one color version.

    回复删除
  7. I like your idea with the city scape. It would be interesting to see what it would look like with different buildings (for a series). For your top one I would try to play more with the curves of the swirls, make them more connected, right now I feel that they are just placed on the page, try to integrate them with the building. I also really like your bottom landscape version of the buildings. You could try to weave the swirls in and out of the buildings to give it more depth. Also, how are you going to do the one and two color version ones? Good job

    回复删除
  8. Love the new logo!! but I think the colours of the image are too light compare to your logo, so you might want to darken the background a little bit.

    回复删除
  9. I think you did a really great job with the line work. And I love the new logo as well. Its more dynamic and almost gives off an olympian feeling...if that makes sense. As for your ads, I really like the variations of the first one. The negative space works really well, although you're probably going to have difficulty translating it into the single color ad. The billboard ad is looking good so far. Maybe its just me, but I think the color of the buildings is somewhat distracting. Like its competing with the ribbons of color in the sky. Maybe you could try desaturating the color of the buildings a bit? I don't know, it just feels like something could be done. Otherwise, good job!

    回复删除
  10. I really like the concept of utilizing the city of Shanghai. The last two pieces with the richer mulit-colored wave graphics really conveys olympics. Also, it looks like you have changed you logo. The new logo looks great.

    回复删除
  11. awesome lines, and perspective.

    回复删除
  12. Your new logo works so much better. It has the dynamic movement that the other one was lacking. I really like your concept for the ads. I think the red and blue color bands work better than the full color bands. This idea works well in two colors and in full colors, but in single color B&W it might be too complex.

    回复删除
  13. I like posters 1 and 4. The angles are nice, but you might want to fix the ribbon placing on the buildings. Nice logo revision as well.

    回复删除
  14. I like the poster 1 and 4. The other are nice too, but i think you should really push these more. Nice logo too.

    回复删除
  15. I have to agree. I really like poster 1 and 4. I would make the olympic colors pop more, just to tie it back to an olympic theme.

    回复删除
  16. yan
    i cant read your blog.. buttons are all question marks??? my preference are for the multicolored versions and darker lines rather than just the two colored ones. also, for your logo, can you make the rings one color. there is so much going on in your icon that i believe making the logo one color it will simplify it a bit.

    回复删除