I like your first column of logos the best. The shape is interesting, and the one with the color of the rings seems to work really well (4th down). I'm not too sure about the typeface though. It doesn't seem to coincide with the organic feel of the lines you have going on with your graphic. I also like your 2nd column of logos. However maybe you could find a different placement for the rings. It seems too tense in that area and interrupts the flow of the waves you have on the bottom. I like the color choices you have in the 4th design down.
I like the 1st row of your comps and the 4th row...both of those in color are great designs as for the actual typeface im not sure if its working just yet maybe experiment with other types? overall love the designs great job :)
I like the 4th one down the the left (1st row) incoporating the Olympic colors into the logo works really well. It's not so detail but at the same time not so abstract. Great job!
I love the 4th down, 4th from the right. It's very interesting and different. Your designs on the left are good too; the bottom left colors are interesting. Nice.
I like your first column of logos the best. The shape is interesting, and the one with the color of the rings seems to work really well (4th down). I'm not too sure about the typeface though. It doesn't seem to coincide with the organic feel of the lines you have going on with your graphic. I also like your 2nd column of logos. However maybe you could find a different placement for the rings. It seems too tense in that area and interrupts the flow of the waves you have on the bottom. I like the color choices you have in the 4th design down.
回复删除I like the 1st row of your comps and the 4th row...both of those in color are great designs as for the actual typeface im not sure if its working just yet maybe experiment with other types? overall love the designs great job :)
回复删除I like the 4th one down the the left (1st row) incoporating the Olympic colors into the logo works really well. It's not so detail but at the same time not so abstract. Great job!
回复删除I love the 4th down, 4th from the right. It's very interesting and different. Your designs on the left are good too; the bottom left colors are interesting. Nice.
回复删除