2010年2月16日星期二

post sketch





































4 条评论:

  1. Its kind of hard to make out what your sketches are... but I like the line work you have going on in sketches 1 and 4. I'm not sure yet what they represent but from what I remember of your logo, it seems to tie in together. Plus it makes for an interesting composition, especially with the addition of different colors.

    回复删除
  2. I think the 1st one looks pretty cool somewhat of a slide I think incorporating your logo into it will turn out great. My other favorite is teh 4th one down, it looks interesting, somewhat 3D look (dont know if that was your intension). All these 3 have a lot of potential. :)

    回复删除
  3. i really like the forms and shapes of number 4...i feel as if somethings coming toward me..and u also included a 3D effect that gives it more dimension definetly.

    回复删除
  4. Its kind of hard to make out your complete concepts but from what I an gather I like the wave idea of number 1. The geometric shapes in number 4, and the idea for number 7. Not sure how they incorporate your logo but the forms and shapes are nice and you have a lot you can work with here. Good job! Maybe try scanning these at school for better quality? The scanner in class works pretty good. It might help next time. :)

    回复删除