2010年3月16日星期二

software..sketch




7 条评论:

  1. You coming up with interesting designs and patterns. From the first set, I like the top left, I like where the logo/name is and it is easily readable. Second Set top left: I like the swirl pattern, but i dont think the name of the software should follow the swirl, it makes it harder to read.

    回复删除
  2. sketch 5 works really well. I like the flow of the lines going in and out of the package. Perhaps, have the name, logo and edition stand alone and apart from the lines.
    :)

    回复删除
  3. You have some interesting designs, the one that is working the best for me is the top right with "word" written all across from the package. It really shows what the software is about without even putting the title. One thing that I recommend is placing all the "word" in a particular side or corner, because spreading it throughout the package looks chaotic and reads that the software is a mess and difficult. Try to keep the same concept but simplify it...great work!

    回复删除
  4. I like your second set of designs better than your top set. I really like your top left and bottom right designs. I think your use of negative space is used very well. Good job!

    回复删除
  5. The thumbnail on the top left work out really well. It's easy to tell that it's already a microsoft brand with the window squares going upward.

    回复删除
  6. Overall, you have come up with some appealing designs. I like the the first thumbnail on the second page with the Title and year riding the wave of designs. Also, I like the first thumbnail on the first page. That's an interesting design, with a good hierarchy.

    回复删除
  7. These designs are great. I really like the first thumbnail and the large W designs. I like the W design, as it looks like it could carry on on the other sides of the package.

    回复删除